Sales Manager for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £70k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-02-21 21 February 2021 Closing date for applications: 21 April 2021
An exciting position has become available within this well-established and privately-owned estate agency with a successful network of offices in London. They focus on residential and commercial estate agency as well as land and new homes, and their success can be attributed to understanding the way London operates.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly-skilled, switched-on and streetwise Sales Manager to run the fast-paced Putney office. You should have natural leadership skills and a proven and established track record within estate agency.
Our client’s success is built on a reputation for excellent customer service, recruiting and retaining great people at every level and demonstrating genuine pride, performance, passion and professionalism in everything they do.
- Previous sales management/senior sales experience within estate agency
- Strong experience handling valuations and winning instructions
- Strong understanding of the residential sales sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to motivate and mentor a team of negotiators
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a result orientated environment
- Computer literate
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary will include a competitive basic of £24,000 to £35,000, plus attractive on target earnings in the region of £70,000! Fantastic benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events, Oyster card – Zone 1&2 and much more.
You will be working a 5 day week including Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.