Sales Manager for this family-owned Estate Agency in Peckham, South East London
Permanent Peckham, South East London | £80k OTE
Job Posted: 2022-05-02 02 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 02 July 2022
If you are a flourishing team player who is committed to providing excellent service, looking to further your career or simply looking to make a fresh start in the property industry, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a family-owned independent estate agency with a reputation for integrity, efficiency and transparency. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager to join the team in Peckham, south-east London!
You will be tasked with ensuring the successful running of the sales aspect of this business and will be expected to meet targets. The current sales office pipeline is in excess of £80,000 ensuring that any candidate is extremely well placed to hit the ground running!
- Have a solid estate agency background and experience of managing a team
- Be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude and the drive and ambition to succeed
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Have the understanding and desire to achieve targets/goals through effective motivation, training and management of the team whilst leading by example
- Take responsibility for the overall profitability of the branch
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Full UK driving licence.
The package on offer is £55,000 guarantee for the first five months, the basic for the role will £35,000 + £5,000 car allowance from then on. The initial on target earnings figure will be £80,000 (excluding personally agreed sales) and incentives may be offered on hitting targets. You will also have the opportunity to increase your income by acting as a negotiator if you see fit, which will work off a commission structure of an extra 10% for those completed transactions.
You will be expected to work every other Saturday and for this you will receive a day-in-lieu on Thursday’s.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.