Sales Manager for this boutique Estate Agency in Shoreditch, Central London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £50k to £55k OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2021-11-25 25 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 25 January 2022
Our client is an upmarket, boutique estate agency specialising in all aspects of residential sales and lettings, property management, developments and investments within central London. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager to join the team in Shoreditch!
Although having managerial experience would be preferred, our client is willing to consider a frustrated Senior Sales Negotiator/Assistant Sales Manager who is looking to move into their first managerial role within a highly reputable agency.
If you have the ability to drive and motivate a team, exceptional negotiation skills and can demonstrate a proven track-record within residential estate agency, this may be the perfect role for you!
- Previous sales management/senior sales experience within estate agency
- Experience handling valuations and winning instructions
- Strong understanding of the residential sales sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to motivate and mentor a team of negotiators
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a result orientated environment
- Computer literate
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Superb customer service skills.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of up to £25,000 depending on previous experience, plus on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £55,000. Benefits include a pension, 20 days holiday plus all bank and public holidays and the office is generally closed between Christmas and the New Year. A car is not required as the company use Boris Bikes, cabs or simply walk to viewings.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: email@example.com.