Sales Manager – Award-Winning Independent Estate Agency – Chobham, Surrey
Permanent Chobham, Surrey | £32k to £44k OTE 44000
Job Posted: 2017-02-09 09 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 April 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available at an award-winning independent estate agency based in Surrey. Our client is looking for an experienced and highly driven Sales Manager to join their fantastic team based in the lovely village of Chobham, Surrey. They are looking for an experienced property professional that can lead the small team and drive sales.
From winning new business to motivating and getting the best out of your team, you will be expected to lead by example and must be professional in your approach.
The job role will include:
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet office targets for retention, growth and profitability
- Manage and motivate staff, recruit, train and develop staff according to company policies and employment law and ensure HR procedures are followed (appraisals, disciplines, grievance etc.)
- Plan forecast and report on sales according to company requirements
- Implement marketing activities
- Maximise sales, customer satisfaction, office and staff appearance and company image
- Where in your control, manage costs and overheads and all factors affecting profitability of the office
- Liaise with external agencies including PR and social media companies to maximise exposure opportunities
- Establish creditable presence in the community through networking
- Manage health and safety, security and emergency systems according to company policy
- Seek and continually develop knowledge and information on all competitor’s activities and report this to the relevant departments and senior staff
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company
- Able to communicate and motivate verbally and in written media
- Fully understands the principals of how to win business, including market sector targeting, features benefits solution selling
- Expert of managing a busy estate agency office is essential.
- You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators
- You must have exceptional relationship and client management skills as building and sustaining relationships is key to this position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- A confident and mature manner to probe and gather valuable information
- Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator able to demonstrate success
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, creditable and comfortable in dealing with high net worth clients
- Responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and a team player.
- Full UK driving licence
The company is offering a fantastic basic salary of £32,000 with on target earnings in the region of £44,000 dependent on performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.