Sales Lister at this well-established independent Estate Agency in Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2017-06-19 19 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 August 2017
This well-established and award-winning independent estate agency is looking for a Sales Lister to join its team.
The role will be based at the company’s rapidly developing branch in Woking, which is continuing to go through changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
Our client is looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a proven track record within residential estate agency. Knowledge of the local property market would also be very beneficial.
The job role will include:
- Professionally dealing with clients either face to face, by phone or e-mail
- Building trust with clients when booking Market appraisals
- Emphasising the unique service of the company
- Organising and accompanying viewings of the client’s homes
- Consultative feedback to our clients of the viewing outcome
- Accurately receiving offers of our client’s homes and booking an ‘offer check’ appointment
- Through consultation and recommendation, obtaining the best price for our client when negotiating with our customers
- Weekly contact with all customers to build a strong relationship and generate sales activity
- Achieving sales through service
- Recognising the benefits to our clients of promoting all group services including Lettings, Conveyancing, Mortgage Advice, Survey and Auctions
- Embracing the companies customer care philosophy at all times and giving support to the Branch Manager
- Abiding by service standards and all legislation.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Smartly presented
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- At least 1 years’ experience within Residential Estate Agency
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
The role will offer an excellent salary package of £20,000 to £22,000 basic salary and a realistic on target earning figure in the region of £50,000 to £60,000.
The hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am- 6.30pm and you will be required to work Saturdays with a day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org