Sales and Lettings Officer – Well Established Property Group – Twickenham, Middlesex
Permanent Twickenham, Middx | £25k to £28k OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2017-03-22 22 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 22 May 2017
This rare opportunity has arisen within a well-established property group for a Sales and Lettings Officer.
Based in Twickenham this company is made up of a team of specialist housing professionals with numerous years of experience in the industry. They pride themselves on sector knowledge and successful consultancy service.
You will contribute to enhancing the company’s reputation as a sales, lettings and managing agent, whilst assisting in the delivery of corporate communications and marketing when appropriate. Developing effective working relationships with external partners such as developers is extremely important in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the delivery of the home ownership and market rent products; to work in line with team budgets, sales and lettings marketing strategy to achieve sales/lettings within specified timescales, income and customer satisfaction targets and any additional KPI’s
- Providing expert advice internally and externally on all aspects of sales including the process, leading in the day to day activity
- Ensuring that all enquiries and applications are processed in a timely and efficient manner to ensure that target sales are met
- Identifying housing trends, housing legislation, and making suitable recommendations, including contingency strategies on units that cannot shift
- Promoting the company brand and work in accordance with the objectives, liaising with appropriate team members throughout the group
- Ensuring that all procedures and transactions are adhered too, including legal documentation and accuracy of customer information
- Designing, arranging and placing adverts for sale of new schemes
- Ensuring all valuations are current
- Liaising with relevant staff and ensure all the necessary conveyance documents are in place
- Instructing relevant agencies to provide marketing literature and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining progress reports on the sales programme to include all key dates, figures and performance against targets in the sales process
- Liaising with Leasehold Management staff with regard to the handover and sales completion dates
- Taking responsibility for resolving any other issues that may arise in conjunction with the sale of new developments
- Ensuring that all schemes audit files are kept up to date to set procedures and checklists
- Taking day to day responsibility for a portfolio of projects and contribute to the achievement of the department’s objectives
- Maximising income and help achieve top quarterly performance in all aspects of work.
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to communicate in written and oral form
- Attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate good customer care
- Ability to work on own initiative
- An appreciation for safety in the workplace
It is important to note that you will be expected to be based at various site offices.
This basic salary for this position will be £25,000 to £28,000. The hours of work will be 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.