Sales and Lettings Negotiator – Long-Standing, Independent Estate Agency – Tooting, South London
Permanent Tooting, South London | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-04-05 05 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 05 June 2017
This company is a long-standing, established independent estate agency in the town of Tooting, South London. Privately owned, the company offer unrivalled knowledge and specialise in residential Sales and Lettings, management, commercial and new developments.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join the office in Tooting.
Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential as they will consider a trainee. To be considered as a trainee you will ideally have worked in a sales or customer facing role previously and have excellent communication skills.
The role as a Sales Negotiator will include:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with vendors.
The role as a Lettings Negotiator will include:
- Canvassing new Landlords
- Accompanying viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Coordinating move-ins
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Confident, personable communicator
- Honest and reliable
- Driven and self-motivated
- Confident, dynamic and diplomatic
- Good literate and numerical skills
- Well Presented
- Full UK driving licence with own car.
The basic salary will be from £10,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of £20,000 to £25,000. The hours of work will be from 9.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays. You will be required to work alternate Saturdays with a day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.