Sales & Lettings Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency – Colliers Wood, South West London
Permanent Colliers Wood, South West London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-02-06 06 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 April 2017
This market leading and well established independent estate agency who specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings and Management of properties within Wimbledon, Colliers Wood, Raynes Park, Tooting and Mitcham.
Our client is looking to recruit for a joint role as a Sales and Lettings Negotiator for their highly successful branch based in Colliers Wood, South West London.
The company pride themselves on offering a service that is based on the understanding of the client and offering an excellent quality of care from start to finish.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have gained at least 6 – 12 months’ experience in a Residential Sales or Lettings role as well as excellent communication skills and a highly professional manner.
The role as a Sales Negotiator will include:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration.
The role as a Lettings Negotiator will include:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Previous experience within Residential Sales or Lettings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Well presented
- Good telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proficient with computer packages
- Full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary of £14,000 to £15,000 and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 in your first year dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Thursday, 9am to 7pm and on Fridays from 9am to 6pm. You will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.