Sales and Lettings Negotiator at this highly-regarded, independent Estate Agency in Camberwell, South London
Permanent Camberwell, South London | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-08-26 26 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 26 October 2017
Our client has become one of the most successful and highly regarded independent estate agents in South London. The company specialises in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride themselves on offering an honest and professional service to their clients.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their office based in Camberwell, South London. The successful candidate would ideally have experience in sales or lettings, as well as a positive and enthusiastic attitude to property.
Duties will include:
- Registering buyers and tenants and recording detailed search criteria
- Responding to tenant/buyer enquiries and viewing requests
- Managing an applicant database by regular phone calls and emails
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve best offers
- Providing Landlords and Vendors with regular feedback
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- IT skills
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence is essential
- Easy commute.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £14,000 with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000.
Office hours are 9am-7pm Monday-Friday (6pm close on a Friday). Saturdays will be a maximum of 2 per month (10am-4pm) and with half a weekday off in lieu. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.