Sales and Lettings Negotiator – Independant Estate Agency – Colliers Wood, South West London
Permanent Colliers Wood, South West London | £32k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-02-06 06 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 April 2017
This highly successful independent agency with a network of offices locally in Wimbledon and the surrounding areas, is recruiting for an experienced and professional Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their busy office in Colliers Wood.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience within residential sales and lettings as well as confidence, enthusiasm and excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers
- Registering potential tenants and qualifying their needs
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on the market
- Accompanying these applicants on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings and liaising with both landlords and tenants
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence.
This role will include a basic salary in the region of £14,000 with on target earnings in the region of £32,000 – £40,000 dependent on performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays 9am to 5pm but a day off in lieu will be given for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.