Sales & Lettings Negotiator for this market-leading Estate Agency in South West London, SW19
Permanent , South West London | £30k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2022-05-07 07 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 07 July 2022
Are you an experienced & committed Sales & Lettings Negotiator looking to join a fun team and the No1 Sales and Letting Agents in SW19* for 3 years running? This market-leading estate agency with an excellent reputation is continually doing high levels of sales and lettings business, so there is excellent earning potential and never a dull moment! They also offer an above-market commission rate, as well as career progression opportunities for those willing to go the extra mile.
You will have gained at least 12 months’ experience in a residential sales or lettings role & be motivated to develop yourself further. The benefit of a dual role is that you have the opportunity to earn a higher salary and gain a more rounded knowledge of the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team in a positive competitive environment
- Qualifying & responding to all enquiries (by phone, email or in branch)
- Arranging & managing viewings by telephone
- Communicating quality feedback to landlords/vendors
- Handling negotiations and offers between landlord/tenant or vendor/purchaser
- Maintaining and driving sales progression until completion using property software
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Achieving monthly/quarterly targets
- Handling queries & consistently updating database relating to the whole property process
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work without supervision
- Minimum 12 months recent estate agency experience
- Confident telephone manner & computer literate (pref. Vebra Alto)
- Ability to negotiate, problem solve, handle multiple tasks efficiently & prioritise
- Clear, concise verbal & written communication skills with attention to detail
- Preferably knowledge of the local area (Merton and Wandsworth Boroughs)
- Full UK driving licence.
The package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £18,000 and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience and performance. Additional financial incentives are also available. You will also be provided with a monthly car allowance (must have own suitable vehicle).
Benefits include 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, work based pension and the opportunity to gain industry related qualifications.
This is a dog friendly business, and you are more than welcome to bring your friendly, well-behaved pooch to work with you on occasions!
*area refers to postcodes SW19 2, CR4 3, SW17 9
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.