Sales & Lettings Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Holland Park, West London
Permanent Holland Park, West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-07-11 11 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 July 2021
This upmarket, award-winning firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit a Sales & Lettings Coordinator to join the professional and highly successful Holland Park office.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual looking to work for, and progress within, a reputable company.
The role is a split between the Lettings and Sales Department; therefore, you will be responsible for supporting in the smooth running of both departments by providing a seamless administrative service.
Duties will include the following:
- Answering the phone and directing calls as required
- Dealing directly with clients / applicants looking to let or rent or sell properties and answer any queries
- Typing and organising reports where appropriate
- Organising the marketing of the properties including arranging photographs and floor plans and EPCs, creating brochures, window cards and organising advertising
- Arranging canvassing
- Office management – including stationary ordering and arranging general maintenance of the office
- Sales invoicing
- Overseeing petty cash
- Progressing tenancy paperwork
- Carrying out the occasional viewing for lettings and sales as and when required
- Organising contractors to attend to maintenance issued and informing landlords of costs or quotes where applicable.
- Overseeing the lettings and sales keys
- Filing of any associated paperwork
- Arranging inventories.
- Property administration experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong IT skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.