Sales & Lettings Coordinator at this upmarket Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, South West London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-09-14 14 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 14 November 2019
This upmarket, award-winning firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit a Sales & Lettings Coordinator to join the successful Fulham office.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual looking to work for, and progress within, a reputable company.
The main objective for this position will be the provision and supervision of efficient administrative support, including call handling, typing and preparation of communications and documents, maintenance of file systems, diary management (electronic/paper as required) and other administrative duties as required.
Duties will include the following:
- Producing accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Copy typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices, property particulars etc.
- Processing invoices
- Handling diaries and organising meetings
- Carrying out timely and accurate administration of databases
- Accurately processing fee accounts and out of pocket expenses, assisting with budgets and forecasts as required
- Providing a high level of efficiency and customer service to all who visit or contact the office
- Providing general administration support to the office including other partners, managers and staff as reasonably required
- Handling enquiries over the telephone or personally in reception and taking any necessary action
- Maintaining close communication with other administrators across different divisions to ensure efficient running of the department at all times
- Effectively liaising with other relevant professionals to maintain a sound working knowledge of all relevant areas of work
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of compliance information such as Money Laundering and clients’ compliance systems (for administrative purposes).
- Experience of working as part of a residential sales and/or lettings team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong IT skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000.
The working hours will be 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will be expected to work 1 in 4 Saturday from 10am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.