Sales & Lettings Coordinator at this award-winning firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £25k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2019-03-16 16 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 16 May 2019
This upmarket, award-winning firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit a Sales & Lettings Coordinator to join the affluent Mayfair office.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual looking to work for, and progress within, a reputable company.
This role is a 50/50 split between the residential lettings department and the residential sales Department. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of both departments by providing a superb administrative service.
Duties will include the following:
- Dealing directly with clients / applicants looking to let or rent or sell properties and answer any enquiries
- Organising the marketing of the properties including arranging photographs and floor plans and EPCs, creating brochures, window cards and organising advertising
- Arranging canvassing
- Anti – Money laundering
- Collating statistics
- Sales invoicing
- Overseeing petty cash
- Progressing tenancy paperwork
- Carrying out the occasional viewing for lettings and sales as and when required
- Organising contractors to attend to maintenance issued and informing landlords of costs or quotes where applicable
- Overseeing the lettings and sales keys
- Filing of any associated paper work
- Assisting with arranging inventories.
- Experience of working in the property industry
- Experience of working as part of a residential sales and/or lettings team
- Professional individual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong IT skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Experience of working in a fast-paced administrative environment.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £27,000.
The working hours will be 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will be expected to work 1 in 4 Saturday from 10am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.