Sales & Lettings Co-ordinator – Estate Agency – Kew, Surrey
Permanent Kew, Surrey | £22k to £27k Inc Benefits 27000
Job Posted: 2016-04-18 18 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 June 2016
This leading estate agency is at the forefront of the London and International property market, primarily selling and renting London property and helping Londoners with their property requirements.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales & Lettings Co-ordinator for their office in Kew, Surrey. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and dynamic, with the ability to use initiative and skills to ensure that set targets are met and exceeded.
Working alongside and assisting the Sales and Lettings teams with all administrative duties, as well as assisting the Directors, existing property knowledge would be beneficial or alternatively experience in a similar role.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting all negotiators by arranging viewings, answering incoming calls, advertising property particulars online, chasing clients / vendors etc.
- Proactive in providing administrative support for branch staff
- Actively seeking opportunities to improve branch procedures and sharing knowledge with other coordinators
- Liaising with the teams and clients to resolve problems
- Demonstrating the ability to provide cover in the absence of a negotiator to ensure consistent customer service
- Building productive team relationships and contributing proactively to team activities
- Organising photography and floor-plans
- General office management
Skills and Experience Required:
- Prior administration experience in an estate agency environment (ideally with Sales & Lettings knowledge)
- Excellent communication skills
- Be open to change and initiate change where appropriate
- Strong level of computer literacy including Word and Excel.
This is an excellent environment to work in as the company’s professional and diverse culture allows employees to fulfil their aspirations whilst being supported in their role, with training and professional qualifications also being provided along the way.
The salary on offer will very much depend on the ability and experience of the individual but will range from £22,000 to £27,000 per annum. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org