Sales and Lettings Administrator – Upmarket Estate Agency – Southbank, Central London
Permanent Southbank, Central London | £18k to £20k 20000
Job Posted: 2017-05-05 05 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 05 July 2017
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to support both the Lettings and Sales departments of this upmarket estate agency with an excellent reputation in the Southbank area.
Previous experience as an administrator in estate agency is essential for this role. The successful candidate will have a confident, outgoing personality, as you will need to be prepared to answer the telephones and meet and greet customers when necessary.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Office administration such as general typing, photocopying, filing, window displays, property lists and advertising
- You will also be expected to draw up the tenancy documentation including confirmation letters, tenancy agreements, tenants’ references, consents/permissions, arrange inventory makes/check-ins, health & safety checks, cleaners and contractors.
Personal specification and skills:
- Planning, time management and prioritising
- Strong administration skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a team and independently
- Must be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Smart appearance.
It is important to note that this role is a 6 month maternity cover.
This position will include a salary package between £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on previous working experience.
This is a Monday to Friday role with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.