Sales and Lettings Administrator – Award Winning Privately Owned Estate Agency – Golders Green, North West London
Permanent Golders Green, London | £20k to £24k Inc Benefits 24000
Job Posted: 2016-09-07 07 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 November 2016
A fantastic role has become available at a well-established and award winning independent estate agency based in their primary located office in the town centre of Golders Green, North West London. The company are currently looking for a Sales and Lettings Administrator to be a part of their friendly and vibrant team.
Our client specialises in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management and have been offering expert help to clients for over 15 years.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a similar role as well as excellent organisational and communication skills with excellent attention to detail. You will be responsible for the Sales and Lettings Administration for the branch and also covering property details, shop front, uploading details onto the website and general office duties.
Skills & competencies:
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to use Estate Agency Software packages
- Fine attention to detail
- Time management skills
Behaviour & attitude:
- A professional outlook with regard to appearance, behaviours and attitude
- A friendly and approachable team player
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- Enjoys taking the initiative while seeking advice and support when appropriate
- A passion and drive to succeed
The package on offer for this role will very much depend on the level of relevant experience and ability of the successful candidate, but will be in the range of £20,000 to £24,000. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 2 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm with a half day off in lieu given.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.