Sales and Lettings Administrator at this well-respected Estate Agency in Hampton Hill, London Borough of Richmond
Permanent Hampton Hill, London Borough of Richmond | £21k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2018-02-04 04 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 April 2018
A vacancy for an Administrator has arisen with this well-respected estate agency based in Hampton Hill. This company is extremely successful so consequently the office is very busy; dealing in all areas of property including sales, lettings and property management.
They are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support their highly successful Sales and Lettings teams, therefore you should be a team player and have excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have experience as an administrator within the property industry and be highly organised with an outgoing personality.
- Must be highly organised, quick to learn and able to prioritise workloads
- IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Outlook. Fast typist.
- Must be able to support a busy team doing ad-hoc tasks
- Willingness to learn new bespoke software packages used by the department
- Must be willing to pitch in, work in a team as well as independently
- Full clean UK driving licence and car owner
- Live within close proximity of the office.
Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position will pay a basic salary in the region of £21,000 to £24,000 which will be dependent on your level of ability and experience. This is a Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.