Sales and Lettings Administrator at this independent Estate Agency in Kingston-upon-Thames, South West London
Permanent Kingston upon Thames, South West London | £18k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-12-27 27 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 27 February 2018
This market-leading, independent estate agency, with an excellent reputation, is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to join the team in Kingston-upon-Thames. This position is to cover both sales and lettings departments.
Whilst experience in this field would be beneficial it is not at all essential. You will, however, have excellent IT skills and an outgoing personality, as you will be handling documentation, dealing with phone calls and meeting and greeting clients.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accurate filing of important documents and forms for the sales and lettings team
- Producing documents, letters and marketing material for the sales and lettings team
- Greeting clients in a professional and polite manner both on the telephone and in the office
- Ensuring that office administration is kept up to date
- Preparing and presenting new instructions on the company’s website
- Assisting the lettings team with references for new tenants and the drawing up of tenancy agreements
- Assisting the whole team where necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy of the following packages: Windows, Outlook, Word
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience within a customer service environment is preferred but not essential.
The salary on offer will be based on experience and will range from £18,000 to £25,000. This is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm role and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.