Sales & Lettings Director for this award-winning Estate Agency in Portsmouth, Hampshire
Permanent Portsmouth, Hampshire | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2022-04-10 10 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 10 June 2022
If you are highly motivated, customer-centric, and would like to be highly rewarded for your work, this could be the role for you!
Our client is a different type of estate agency. They provide their clients with a local industry professional to act as their dedicated account manager who will be their single point of contact. This means that their clients only ever deal with one agent and receive a seamless and transparent solution.
They are currently on the lookout for a Sales & Lettings Director to join their team in Portsmouth. Our client’s unique business model rewards their employees on a highly competitive results-based structure. This enables them to source the best people for the job and create a better experience for their clients, and a more rewarding and motivating experience for their staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own client portfolio of sellers, buyers and letters
- Listing properties
- Building excellent relationships
- Building your client portfolio
- Ability to generate business through the typical channels
- Managing entire sale/letting process end to end.
What are they looking for?
- This role would be suitable for (but not limited to) someone with experience as a Branch Manager, Lettings Manager, Sales Manager, or Lister
- Ideally someone with a developer or landlord network
- You will be a highly ambitious individual
- Must be able to list property
- Ideally come with early instructions for sale or let.
What’s in it for you?
Our client doesn’t shackle people to desks with rigid start and finish times, they empower employees to work within the boundaries of their lifestyles – providing the necessary tools, support and access to all of their systems. They also believe that agency offices are more for staff then customers, as customers spend so little time there, if any time at all – so they like to create fun, enjoyable and inspiring workplaces that promote high performance, rather than the stifling, squeezed and dated office set-ups that we see on the high street today.
They will provide an excellent salary package including a basic of £20,000, plus on target earnings in the region of £50,000. Benefits include flexible working, marketing and administrative support, the ability to do sales and lettings with no geographical restrictions and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com..