Sales Administrator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £24k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2022-05-09 09 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 09 July 2022
Our client is a luxury estate and letting agent and since opening their doors, they have learnt many things, the most important of which is that the secret to success comes down to one thing – great people! They currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team in Knightsbridge.
From the moment you start, you will receive the best development, benefits and opportunities in the business. They will invest heavily in you and your career to ensure that together, you achieve great things.
If you are interested in joining this market leading organisation, get in touch today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration of legal documentation for sales progression processes
- Providing administration support to the sales and lettings teams (Negotiators & Managers)
- Co-ordinating appointments for the team
- Being pro-active and managing time effectively to provide high level of support to the team
- Offering support to other offices within the network as and when required
- Marketing, to include advertising and social media
- Liaising with support departments to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Previous administration experience required, ideally within the property industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive, pro-active and flexible approach
- Well presented
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £24,000 to £27,000. In addition, you will also be provided with fantastic benefits such as in-house training and coaching programmes that will set you apart, allow you to flourish and continue to grow your career, bonus schemes, fantastic company culture and so much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.