Sales Executive – Furniture Solutions – Ascot, Berkshire
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-01-25 25 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 March 2016
This leading furniture rentals company is looking to recruit a Sales Consultant to join their fun and expanding sales team based in Ascot, Berkshire. The company provides furniture solutions for estate agents, developers, private landlords and insurance companies among others. The ideal candidate will preferably have a professional background in the sales or lettings arena of residential property industry, and be able to demonstrate or give examples of a good track record of performance. However, the company will also consider an individual with little or no experience but must possess excellent communication skills and be highly motivated in a previous sales environment.
The successful candidate will be able to join focussed team, to conduct new business development activities and building long term relationships with clients and partners and would have the opportunity to present our business services to both direct and in-direct clients, generating mid and high level contracts as well as expanding our relationships within Key Accounts.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Prospecting for new direct clients – sourced through correspondence, marketing and networking
- Networking with partners/associates for client referral, introductions
- New business proposal writing
- Back to base programs
- Marketing/Event organising
- Brokering and contracting with new Key Accounts
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Confident, presentable and professional
- Articulate, good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous sales skills critical
- Team player
- Motivated, energetic and keen to succeed
- Knowledge of the property industry is desirable
- Network of contacts and acquaintances desirable
- Understanding of strategic sales methodologies desirable
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary in the region of £15,000 to £20,000, on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org