Sales Executive at this Prop-Tech company in Canary Wharf, East London
Permanent Canary Wharf, East London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-06-25 25 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 August 2017
This Prop-Tech company is currently looking to hire a Sales Executive to join its team based in Canary Wharf, East London.
It is imperative for the candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with B2B clients in person, over the phone and via email. The ideal candidate would be one that has experience in the residential property lettings or sales industry for a minimum of 1 year as a negotiator, valuer or lister.
The responsibilities will include:
- Daily generating quality leads and looking after these leads from start to completion
- Using the CRM correctly to ensure all procedures are followed
- Consistently achieving high conversion rates
- Working closely with the head of partnerships to identify new business opportunities
- Promoting company products & services where appropriate and generating referral leads
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed to exceptional standards
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Actively supporting the company in achieving the highest levels of customer service
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with clients.
Key skills required:
- Ability to sell in any environment and having the confidence to actually follow it through
- Confidently deliver meaningful presentations to individuals or large groups
- Confident using mobile apps, Microsoft office and CRM’s.
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of £16,000 to £19,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings of £35,000 to £40,000.
This is a Monday to Friday role, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.