Sales Director – Residential Estate Agency Group – 100 offices
Permanent , | £0k
Job Posted: 2014-11-21 21 November 2014 Closing date for applications: 19 December 2014
We have been instructed to recruit a dynamic Director to head up the Residential Sales Division of this 100 branch estate agency operation. Reporting directly in to the Chief Operating Officer this individual will be an important member of the Management Board, made up of the: CEO, COO, Finance Director, Regional Directors, Marketing Director, Legal and Compliance Director, IT Director and HR Director.
Key objectives in the role will include:
- Responsible for sales strategy, ancillary sales products, service innovation, and ensuring best practice within the field based sales teams (who report into local Branch Managers/Area Managers)
- Working effectively across a matrix structure
- Initially, a review will be required of internal sales teams and structures, recommending any changes required
- Setting of the sales strategy, in-line with the 3-year business plan
- Playing a leading role in the acceleration of the organic growth of the business
- Having an overarching responsibility for the business’s aggregated sales and working closely with the Regional Directors and Marketing Director.
- Regularly assess whether results are in line with the budget
- A drive for new ancillary sales products will require innovation from the Sales Director and a clear execution plan
- Communicating effectively with clients and peers and reporting at management and Board level
- Creating a set of clear measurements that can be used throughout the business
- Setting clear targets in order to be successful and hit the annual sales budget
The appointee will be a proven Sales Director with significant experience and demonstrable success in leading sales teams and a proven track record of identifying and establishing significant new products and services. This experience will have ideally been gained in the context of the residential sector.
Key aspects of experience are likely to include:
- Leading sales teams with one of the UK’s reputable property agencies
- Selling and delivery of estate agency services nationwide, as well as a strong track record of selling properties themselves in an earlier career
- Instilling a consistent message and high level of service throughout a Sales team
- Ideally this person would have had some exposure to selling and providing a distinct and different estate agency service and brand to the market.
Key personal attributes will include:
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Collaborative team approach
- Strong and decisive leadership style
- Strong motivational skills
- Excellent relationship development and selling skills
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen
- Strong focus on business development and the customer
- Strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills.
This exciting opportunity is likely to be based in the south east which is where their branch network is distributed. The salary on offer will very much depend on the level of experience and expertise of the individual but will include a highly competitive package made up of a significant basic salary and excellent on target package made up of bonuses/profit share, etc. Other benefits commensurate with such a senior role will also be provided, including a company car or a car allowance.
For further information please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, asking for Anthony Hesse or Joanna Davis, or email us your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org