Sales Director for this award-winning Estate Agency in East Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent East Oxford, Oxfordshire | £90k to £100k OTE 100000
Job Posted: 2020-06-30 30 June 2020 Closing date for applications: 30 August 2020
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at this leading independent estate agency for a Sales Director. Based in East Oxford, this is a chance to join an award-winning company that offers a structured career path up to regional management level.
If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do, then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding estate agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Have previous estate agency experience at a senior level
- Superb customer service skills
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence.
The basic salary on offer is in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, with on target earnings of £100,000. A car allowance will be provided.
Benefits include a full training program covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share, uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives, annual award trips and prizes, private health care and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.