Sales Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Battersea Park, South West London
Permanent Battersea Park, South West London | £21k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2019-09-15 15 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 November 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join the team in Battersea Park.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the sales team and day to day duties for the office, as well as providing PA support to the Head of Office. This role has a fantastic mix of administration, marketing and handling queries.
To be considered you will ideally have 1 years’ previous administration experience within residential estate agency. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in a busy environment and is a great team player.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaising with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner fitting of a company representative
- PA duties to the Head of Department (including; expenses, preparing pitch packs and reports, appointment arranging and other general PA duties)
- Overseeing the marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage and PR
- Liaising with the sales teams to ensure the smooth sales of all properties by accurately managing the REAPIT and other IT systems (no prior knowledge of these required)
- Invoicing: processing other agents’ invoices, sales invoices, supplier invoices.
- Compliance; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business etc. preparing agency agreements, gathering the correct compliance documentation for the ownership structure of the property and liaising with the company’s compliance teams where required
- Diary management for Head of Office and negotiators, arranging appointments, viewings, market appraisals and meetings for the sales teams. Booking appointments on REAPIT
- Drawing up the agenda for weekly/monthly sales meeting and taking the minutes.
- Adhering to ISO, Money Laundering, Health & Safety policies as well as the company’s Code of Conduct.
- Occasional assistance with the planning and orchestration of local events, including preparing guest lists and assisting with sending invitations
- Monitoring and refreshing the property web listings. Maintaining the office web page.
- Producing weekly sales lists for the office
- Processing/renewing car permits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people management skills – can motivate team members.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Team player
- Ability to cope with routine tasks.
- Dependable – team can rely on the job holder to produce work to deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to do a good job.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £21,000 to £24,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.