Sales Coordinator for this global Estate Agency in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2020-01-21 21 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 21 March 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join the team in Marylebone.
The role will involve working closely with the sales team to greet clients, complete paperwork, undertake advertising and general team administration, as well as ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate must be able to deliver under pressure and be confident in dealing with clients both in person and over the phone in a polite and professional manner. The sales team needs someone who has a good eye for detail in order to produce quality brochures and deal with advertising and marketing.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Based on reception, meeting and greeting visitors, registering applicants if required
- Organising staff diaries with viewings/meetings/previews etc
- Producing correspondence, documents and maintaining records, spreadsheets and databases
- Co-ordinating all advertising, brochures, marketing material and meeting deadlines
- Taking enquiries on the phone, speaking to applicants/clients
- Booking photography, floor plans and liaising with relevant companies
- Creating property brochures
- Invoicing, filing, minutes and archiving
- Uploading and managing properties on in house database and websites
- Ensuring company compliance standards are met for all property instructions
- Admin representative duties for office including health and safety
- Ad-hoc duties and general office administration
- Creating monthly magazine adverts
- Reporting sickness on the HR system
- Organising events – Research event and the summer fayre.
- Experience within estate agency administration
- Well presented, polite and professional
- Excellent written and communication skills (including precise spelling and grammar)
- An ability to multitask in a busy environment and work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Ability to learn new skills, working methods and be adaptable to change
- Experience in a public facing role.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.