Sales Coordinator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £22k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2019-10-06 06 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 December 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join the team in Battersea.
You will be responsible for overseeing responses to customer and client enquiries and processing them accordingly. The role will also involve being responsible for responding to customer and client enquiries and assisting the sales teams with meetings, marketing and local events.
Previous experience within estate agency is preferred but not essential. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in a busy environment and is a great team player.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaising with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner fitting of a company representative
- Handling daily applicant enquiries from Reapit, calls and visits ensuring accurate details are provided on the same day
- Liaising with the existing sales team to ensure the smooth sales of all properties by accurately managing the Reapit and other IT systems
- Overseeing the marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage and PR
- Booking advertising in national and local publications, window cards and flyers
- Payroll; timesheets, holiday, sickness report, petty cash
- Invoicing: other agents’ invoices, sales invoices, occasional office invoice
- Compliance; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business etc. preparing agency agreements, gathering correct compliance docs from individual or company depending on the ownership of the property
- General office administration
- Diary management for negotiators, agenda for weekly sales meeting.
- Adhere to the companies’ ISO, Money Laundering, Health & Safety etc.
- PA duties to the Head of Department
- Organisation with completions and providing exceptional client care to both buyers and sellers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people management skills – can motivate team members.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Team player
- Ability to cope with routine tasks.
- Dependable – team can rely on the job holder to produce work to deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to do a good job.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £23,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.