Sales and Lettings Office Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £20k
Job Posted: 2019-10-21 21 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 21 December 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Sales and Lettings Office Coordinator to join the team in Battersea.
This role involves carrying out all reception duties, including handling all lettings and sales keys and to assisting both lettings and sales departments with administration tasks. To be considered you should have an excellent phone manner, be well presented and confident in dealing with clients in person and over the phone.
Previous experience within estate agency administration is essential. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in a busy environment and is a great team player.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Dealing with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Organising evening rota and Saturday rota
- Processing all office invoices
- Meet and greet all people entering the office as appropriate
- Tagging up keys on key manager
- Booking, giving out and ensuring return of lettings and sales keys
- Ensuring the company have all health and safety documents and reports
- Taking responsibility for solving problems regarding the maintenance and day to day running of the office
- Booking couriers and international couriers
- Looking after the Instagram page
- Creating and ordering sold flyers once a property has completed via Add Intel
- Working alongside the marketing team with new marketing material
- Ordering and creating pitch packs for market Appraisals
- Ordering landlord/tenants’/vendors/buyers gifts – Jo Malone candles and champagne
- Rightmove spots
- Helping out with the audit where required
- Filing brochures of properties that have sold or been withdrawn
- Applicant and vendor reports.
- Previous property administration experience
- Excellent ability to prioritise and organise
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Smart, presentable and polite
- Ability to work flexibly
- Team player
- Ability to cope with routine tasks
- Dependable – team can rely on the job holder to produce work to deadlines
- Enthusiastic to do a good job.
The salary on offer for this role is £20,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.