Sales and Lettings Negotiator for this well-established Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £30k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2021-11-12 12 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 06 January 2022
Are you an experienced Sales & Lettings Negotiator looking to join a work hard, play hard team with an excellent reputation? Our client is continually doing high levels of sales and lettings business, so there is excellent earning potential and there is never a dull moment! They offer an above-market commission rate, as well as career progression opportunities for those willing to go the extra mile.
As a market-leading and well-established estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and management of properties in South West London, they pride themselves on offering a service that is based on the understanding of the client and offering an excellent quality of care from start to finish.
To be considered for this role, you will have gained at least 12 months’ experience in a residential sales or lettings role as well as excellent communication and customer service skills. The benefit of a dual role is that you have the opportunity to earn a higher salary and gain a more rounded knowledge of the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team in a competitive environment
- Qualifying & responding to all leads
- Arranging & managing viewings by telephone
- Handling negotiations and offers between landlord/tenant or vendor/purchaser
- Maintaining and driving sales progression until completion using property software
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Achieving monthly targets
- Handling queries & consistently updating database relating to the whole property process
- Updating window details, mail outs, targeted letter drops to key areas.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work without supervision
- Confident telephone manner & computer literate
- Ability to negotiate, problem solve, handle multiple tasks efficiently & prioritise
- Clear, concise verbal & written communication skills with attention to detail
- Preferably have good knowledge of the local area
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £18,000 and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience and performance. Benefits include a car allowance, additional financial incentives, opportunities to gain industry qualifications, company pension and more!
This is a dog friendly office, and you are more than welcome to bring your friendly, well-behaved pooch to work with you on occasion!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.