Sales and Lettings Negotiator for this well-established Estate Agency in Nine Elms, South West London
Permanent Nine Elms, South West London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2022-06-16 16 June 2022 Closing date for applications: 16 August 2022
Our client is a well-established independent estate agency with access to much of London’s residential property portfolio. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their stylish office in Nine Elms.
They are looking for an individual who enjoys meeting people, is good on the phone and thrives working in a target driven and fast-paced environment. It is important that you can multi-task and work well under pressure; have a strong work ethic, excellent telephone manner and be of smart appearance.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Field enquiries
- Registering Applicants and managing your applicant database
- Arranging viewings, putting forward offers to vendors and landlords
- Drawing up Memorandums of Sale
- Collating initial paperwork for rental deals and taking holding deposits prior to passing the file over to the Lettings Administrator
- Liaising with Landlords and potential Tenants to ensure a smooth transition
- Responding to enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
- Providing a proactive service by anticipating potential problems and implement solutions
- Confirming all applicant’s AML and residency
- Previous experience within residential sales and/or lettings
- ARLA/NFoPP would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Superb customer service skills
- Team player
- Negotiation skills
- Take initiative
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include an excellent basic of £25,000, plus on target earning in the region of £50,000 dependent on experience and performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.