Sales and Lettings Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Fulham, West London
Permanent Fulham, West London | £24k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2019-11-18 18 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 18 January 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Sales and Lettings Coordinator to join its team in Bishops Park, Fulham.
In this role you will be working closely with both sales and lettings teams to support and assist with generating income. This will include dealing with incoming enquiries, assisting with inspections/viewings, updating and maintaining websites and in-house databases, marketing/advertising and general office administration as detailed here-under. You will also be the compliance coordinator for the office and will need to understand all processes and what is required for bringing on new properties. You should also know how to prepare for audit.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in a busy environment and is a great team player.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Answering incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting
- Registering applicants
- Organising and attending property previews to prepare details for the web
- Keeping Reapit up to date
- Preparing pitch packs, tenant guides and pitch reports as necessary
- Sending out initial paperwork to vendors/landlords and chase up where necessary
- Website monitoring – updating weekly market share spreadsheet of other agents’ properties
- Taking and distributing minutes at the weekly meeting and where required
- Preparing, processes and assisting with all PR, marketing and advertising including organising property particulars, photographs, EPCs, floor plans, updating the window and organising mail drops and flyers
- Assisting in obtaining and processing all pre-tenancy documentation – liaising between the negotiators and tenancy progression team
- Assisting with office health & safety procedures
- Undertaking and supporting the client relationship manager as necessary during holidays and periods of absence
- Generally performing and assisting with all office administration duties
- Assisting the heads of department with expenses, diary management, general tasks.
- To be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- Relevant experience to the role
- ARLA licensed (desirable not essential)
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £27,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.