Sales and Lettings Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Fulham, West London
Permanent Fulham, West London | £27k
Job Posted: 2021-09-22 22 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 22 November 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Sales and Lettings Coordinator to join its team in Parsons Green, Fulham.
You will be working closely with both sales and lettings teams to support and assist with generating income. Our client is looking for a someone who is enthusiastic, confident, takes initiative, has superb time management skills and can work independently as well as within a team. They want somebody with a can-do approach and who isn’t afraid to get involved in lots of different projects.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Sending out paperwork to both landlords and vendors and ensuring the property is compliant before marketing
- Creating and updating property details on the company’s system
- Staying up to date with the latest industry legislation and Anti Money Laundering procedures
- Keeping in contact with the centralised deal progression and property management teams to ensure they have all documents in place before a move in
- Preparing Market Appraisal packs and sending out letters from Head of Lettings and Head of Sales
- Booking in “Pitch” appointments with Landlords and Vendors for Head of Lettings and Head of Sales to see the property
- Booking photography, floorplans and EPCs through our preferred suppliers and upload these on to the system and website
- Creating office marketing materials – window cards to show off the best in class properties and eye catching brochures for negotiators to take out on viewings
- Arranging for re-evaluation by Head of Lettings of any relet properties and preparing the necessary documents for remarketing
- Handling all incoming phone calls and walk in clients with the highest level of professionalism
- Preparing for office audits (Internal and External)
- Liaising with Relocation Agents by sending the details of new properties
- Managing incoming invoices and arranging for payment.
- Previous experience within property administration
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award (not essential)
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment individually and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £27,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, pension, private health insurance after probation, life assurance and more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.