Sales and Lettings Consultant (office-based) at this residential Property Investment and Property Management company in Chertsey, Surrey
Permanent , | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2018-06-11 11 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 August 2018
An exciting role has become available at a well-respected and rapidly growing residential property investment and property management company, specialising in the search and management of rentals on behalf of high net worth individuals.
You will be required to have strong negotiations skills in order to be considered. You will also need a keen eye for administration and the ability to multi-task. The role will be based in our client’s busy office in Chertsey, Surrey.
The role is office based and the candidate will not need to conduct viewings.
Responsibilities as a Lettings Consultant will include:
- Managing the database, ensuring all details are correct for properties on the market and all compliance is met
- Liaising with third party agents for the purpose of marketing, viewings and negotiations
- Liaising with Landlords for weekly property updates, to include viewing feedback and offers
- Negotiating all offers with the Agent on behalf of the Landlord
- Liaising with property management department whenever works are needed
- Providing weekly deal information to the Head of Department
- Responsible for arranging all aspects of a new Tenancy, to oversee Tenant references, preparation of documents, check in arrangements and receipt of all completion funds
- Collating all compliance certificates as necessary Gas safety, Portable Appliance Test, Smoke detectors are all in place
- Negotiating rent increases with Landlord at renewal stage & Issuing renewal documentation.
Responsibilities as a Sales Consultant will include:
- Liaising with business development to agree which agents we will instruct for marketing
- Liaising with agents, sending and receiving completed Terms from the agent
- Instructing valuations on property and update Landlord
- Instructing marketing once price agreed with Vendor
- Updating the vendor on a weekly basis as to any feedback
- Receiving all offers from agents, obtain relevant details then pass over all information to the business development team to propose the offer to the client.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within the property industry
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Empathic communicator
- Well-presented and business-like
- Superb interpersonal skills and excellent communication
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office.
The initial salary package included for this fantastic role will be in the region of £22,000 to £24,000 dependent on the level of experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.