Sales and Lettings Administrator for this family-owned Estate Agency in Peckham, South East London
Permanent Peckham, South East London | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2021-06-19 19 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 09 June 2021
Our client is a family-owned independent estate agency with a reputation for integrity, efficiency and transparency. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales and Lettings Administrator to join the team in Peckham, south-east London!
The role is a split between the lettings and sales departments; therefore, you will be responsible for supporting in the smooth running of both teams by providing a seamless administrative service.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who pays attention to detail and can work effectively on their own and within a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients, welcoming visitors, effectively and efficiently
- Managing switchboard and emails: scheduling appointments with customers, teams and/or properties, managing inquiries effectively, maintaining a database of active potential tenants
- Ensuring that all areas of the office are presented to a high standard at all times
- Supporting with administration tasks throughout the office
- Sales support: brochure management, sales and lettings details, anti-money laundering documentation
- Issuing weekly/monthly reports regarding departmental activity statistics to support with reviewing actions and planning ahead
- Ensuring canvassing is completed efficiently and accurately and preparing for bulk mail outs
- Ensuring websites, property advertising platforms, portals and marketing materials are all kept up to date in all offices
- Overseeing all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance etc.
- Key management: tagging, signing in/out book, cutting
- Carrying out landlord marketing updates as directed
- Managing office diary
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, social media, property viewings, and encouraging referrals
- Working as part of the Sales and Lettings team and covering other negotiators if required
- Helping with viewings when required
- Property administration experience
- Strong typing and computer skills speed
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £24,000 dependant on previous experience. You will be working a 5 day week, Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 6pm and Friday 8.45am to 5pm. Some additional Saturdays may be required as overtime.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.