Sales and Lettings Administrator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, South West London | £25k
Job Posted: 2018-11-21 21 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 21 January 2019
This upmarket independent London estate agency with a fantastic reputation is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support its busy Sales and Lettings departments in Clapham.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous property administration experience as well as being proactive, outgoing and confident.
The duties will include:
- Updating property portals/window displays/the property database – marketing
- Creating all preparation of sales and lettings paperwork, including chasing up vendors, solicitors, landlords
- Responsible for money laundering check and ensuring you have followed all procedures
- Providing support and assistance to the negotiators and managers, wherever needed
- Office management, including ordering and maintaining stationery supplies and office facilities.
Skills and competencies:
- Impeccably presented with a great telephone manner and customer service in this customer facing role
- Great IT and organisation skills
- Social and a good net-worker with lots of energy as you will be the face of the office and the first point of contact
- Knowledge of the Veco system would be highly advantageous
- NAEA or ARLA qualification is a bonus.
The package on offer for this role will be circa £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.