Sales and Lettings Administrator at this international Estate Agency in Hampstead, North West London
Permanent Hampstead, North West London | £20k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-04-29 29 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 29 June 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
They are currently searching for a Sales and Lettings Administrator to be based at their vibrant office in Hampstead. This role will involve working with clients, customers and other stakeholders, providing excellent customer service at all times.
You will be supporting both the lettings and sales teams with general administration, anti-money laundering and right-to-rent checks. Ensuring that the office looks spotless at all times is also your responsibility, so you should take personal pride in ensuring high standards are maintained.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating canvassing letters to prospective landlords and sellers
- Booking viewings for negotiators in their absence
- Booking market appraisals
- Uploading photos, floor plans and Energy Performance certificates to RPS
- Uploading Land Registry and verifying information
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Ensuring prospective tenants have the right to rent
- Verifying identification from relevant parties
- General reception/administration duties.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word and Reapit software
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
Our client is offering a salary of up to £28,000 depending on previous experience, plus excellent company benefits including life insurance, corporate gym membership, annual season ticket loan, vouchers and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com