Sales and Business Development Associate for this Interiors Collective in St Margaret’s, Middlesex
Permanent St Margaret's, Middlesex | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-09-12 12 September 2020 Closing date for applications: 30 September 2020
Our client is an interiors collective that specialise in creating innovative interior design schemes, expert home staging and bespoke property styling in homes across London, the UK and further afield. They take a bespoke approach to every project they do, dedicating their time, expertise and passion for interiors towards each installation.
The company was created by property developers who understand design, affordability and service. With over twenty years’ experience in the industry, our client knows how important a commercial approach to property and design is. Born from a desire to design, style and market their own developed properties, they now offer their experience to other property developers, homeowners, investors and landlords.
The business is currently recruiting for a Sales and Business Development Associate to work closely with the directors of the business to facilitate the continued growth and expansion of the company as a whole.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new clients and sales as part of the business development team
- Working closely with estate agents, developers and end users to generate leads and business
- Cold calling and developing new leads whilst dealing with the organic warm leads the business generates
- Networking and leveraging contacts to spread the company brand
- Working closely with the interior designers and logistic teams to deliver business
- Attending client meeting and site meetings, as well as trade shows and events
- Delivering presentations to new clients.
- Previous experience within residential estate agency or sales/business development experience within an interior design company
- Have a proven sales track record with an ability to demonstrate achieving key performance indicators and developing new business
- Educated to graduate level is preferred
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be financially motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team is crucial as you will work closely with the designers and other stake holders to refine and progress the company’s product line
- Be KPI driven
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence.
The package on offer will include a basic of £28,000 and an attractive commission structure enabling you to earn upwards of £50,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.