Sales Administrator – Well-Regarded Upmarket Estate Agency – Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, London | £22k to £26k Inc Benefits 26000
Job Posted: 2016-10-13 13 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 13 December 2016
This well-respected and leading upmarket agency with a strong network of offices across London and the South of England, is currently looking to recruit for an Office Administrator to assist the Sales department in their primary located office in Wimbledon, South West London.
The company pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism, and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market, therefore you will need to be able to communicate effectively and be well presented.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a property administration role as well as being an effective communicator with excellent organisational skills.
The job role will include:
- Creating property brochures, window cards and newspaper adverts
- Producing a variety of correspondence to vendors/purchasers
- Creating invoices
- Dealing with payment details from clients and processing relevant products
- Creating sale particulars
- Maintain accurate MI performance spreadsheets on a daily / weekly basis
- for senior management reporting purposes
- Liaising on a daily basis with internal sales colleagues
- Prioritising workload effectively to meet customer expectations and achieve service level agreements
- All other related administrative duties.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Good communication skills
- Great team player. Enjoys working as part of team to achieve common goals
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office
- Experience in touch and audio typing is advantageous
- High degree of accuracy in English and maths
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Courteous and professional at all times to both customers and fellow employees
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to productivity targets
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Reliable, trustworthy and acts with integrity
- Ability to follow directions competently
- Ability to handle information with the appropriate level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Conduct, personal appearance and attitude reflect a positive image for the company
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
This role will be paying in the region of £22,000 to £26,000 dependent on previous experience.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org