Sales Administrator – Leading Property Investment & Development Company – Wembley Park, North West London
Contract Temporary Wembley Park, London | £25k to £32k Inc Benefits 32000
Job Posted: 2016-08-11 11 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a leading property investment and development company in Wembley Park, North West London.
Our client is delivering a high specification new residential scheme with restaurants and bars, leisure and shopping for 5000 residents. Due to a very positive early launch sales exceeding volume and revenue estimation, the company are recruiting for a Sales Administrator to manage the back office sales operation.
This is a temporary 6-month contract initially but could potentially become permanent depending on your work performance.
The purpose of this role is to manage the back office plot sales operation for a busy and expanding residential team which will involve monitoring and management of every plot sale through the conveyancing process, from reservation to completion. You will also be expected to support the busy sales team to ensure that objectives are met.
- Responsible for progressing the sales process for all new home plot sales, including in particular, the processing of legal documentation and ensuring the correct and timely signing of contracts.
- Distribution of contracts to other parties, logging of data for future analysis and archive of contracts as appropriate.
- Administering of purchase order and focal point systems to ensure accurate and prompt payment and deposit revenue collection, supplier payments and administration.
- Produce daily/weekly status reports and ensure tracking sheets are updated on a daily basis.
- Progressing sales includes correspondence, reporting and administrative tasks associated with the sales process.
- Dealing with all administration for sales enquiries including liaising with solicitors, agents and responding to and resolving queries.
- Provide assistance in the sales and lettings office during busy periods, including dealing with sales enquiries.
- Ensure sales database is kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Effectively use of internal and external sales software packages through the sales process for compliance purposes.
Experience and skills required for the role:
- Excellent administrations skills
- Experience in property administration preferable
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- An enthusiastic team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical with a good attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Confident and professional demeanour in all aspects of the role.
This temporary contract will be paying in the region of £25,000 to £32,000 pro rata.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.