Sales Administrator (Home-Based) for this highly respected Property Finder in London
Permanent , London | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2021-05-24 24 May 2021 Closing date for applications: 24 July 2021
Our client is one of the best known and respected brands in the property finding industry. They have established an enviable reputation for a client focused, logical approach to home-search, and is now seen as one of the leading companies of its type in the UK. Their people and professionalism give them that intangible “something” that sets them apart from the growing industry crowd, and in turn, sets their clients apart from other buyers.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be responding to and managing enquiries, recording each enquiry onto the company’s CRM system, coordinating pitch meetings, compiling pitch packs for sending to prospect and to support the New Business Manager and Managing Director. You will also be responsible for the efficient handling and processing of all enquires to maximise the opportunities presented.
Whilst working relatively independently on a day-to-day basis, you will operate as a member of the Head Office team working remotely and will be expected to liaise closely and communicate regularly with the management team and other employees as necessary. Regular meetings for task and time management will be held with the line manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and email enquiries from potential clients and referring to the appropriate regional partner ensuring that they are followed up
- Ongoing management of prospects until conversion
- Recording of all enquires onto the CRM database
- Coordinating pitch meetings
- Tracking and reporting on all referred leads, providing monthly referral reports to the management team and company partners
- Generating fortnightly prospects reports from the database for each Regional Partner
- Regularly communicating and co-ordinating with the national network of regional partners.
- Previous experience within a similar role within the property industry
- Educated to degree level would be desirable – A Levels essential
- Literate and numerate
- Computer literate – highly proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Familiarity with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of property market preferred
- A team player and friendly disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident and driven
- Well presented.
Our client is offering a salary of £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on previous experience. This is a full-time home-based role. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.