Sales Administrator for this well-respected Property Consultancy in Sevenoaks, Kent
Permanent Sevenoaks, Kent | £25k
Job Posted: 2020-03-02 02 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 19 April 2020
This large, well-respected Property Consultancy currently has an opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Sevenoaks. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation in central London.
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team. This role will involve supporting the sales team and will include some day-to-day contact with clients and potential buyers.
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with good organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written. The ability to work under pressure, a willingness to learn and an excellent telephone manner are required skills for this position.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Registering and meeting new buyers
- Preparing property brochures
- Working with the negotiator to arrange and attend viewings
- Co-ordinating advertising locally and with nearby offices
- Organising direct marketing campaigns
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Keeping window cards/brochure displays/office systems up-to-date
- Liaising with potential buyers and arranging viewings/managing diaries
- Processing client invoices
- Maintaining client files and database
- Where required, establishing and maintaining trusted relationships with clients to facilitate and accelerate the on-boarding processes
- Performing periodic reviews of accounts as required by the on boarding policies
- Interacting with the client on-boarding team, highlighting issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent administration skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, Internet search engines.
The company is offering a salary of £25,000 to the successful individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.