Sales Administrator for this market-leading Property Consultancy in Exeter, Devon
Permanent Exeter, Devon | £24k
Job Posted: 2020-01-11 11 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 11 March 2020
This large, well-respected Property Consultancy currently has an opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Exeter. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation nationwide.
To be considered for this position, you will have previous experience within a fast-moving environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients at all times. Our client is looking to recruit a self-motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team.
The role will involve supporting the sales team, including day-to-day contact with clients and potential buyers, matching buyers to properties and booking and undertaking some viewings.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Registering new buyers
- Preparing property brochures
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Keeping window cards/brochure displays/office systems up to date
- Liaising with potential buyers and arranging viewings/managing diaries
- Processing client invoices
- Maintaining client files and database
- Where required establish and maintain trusted relationships with our clients to facilitate and accelerate the on-boarding processes
- Perform periodic reviews of accounts as required by the on boarding policies
- Interaction with the Client On-boarding Team, highlighting issues in a timely manner.
- Experience undertaking client due diligence, including completing independent searches and sanction checks
- Prior experience interpreting policies and procedures associated with AML regulations
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Good organisational and co-ordination skills
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, internet search engines.
- An interest in working real estate/estate agency environment.
The company is offering a salary of up to £24,000 to the successful individual. This is a full-time role and will include some Saturday hours.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.