Sales Administrator for this market-leading Estate Agency in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2022-07-22 22 July 2022 Closing date for applications: 22 September 2022
This market-leading and award-winning estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team. As a reputable estate agency with 30 years of experience, alongside their continued success, they are imminently moving into a brand-new office, so it’s an exciting time to join!
To be considered for this position, you will have a strong administration background and preferably have at least 1 years’ experience within estate agency.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the busy Sales Team within the office with a variety of administrative duties
- Producing sales brochures and relevant marketing literature
- Producing letters and compose emails
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Supporting the Sales Team in monitoring/completing all documentation relating to a property transaction
- Ensuring accurate record keeping and compliance standards
- Consistently delivering excellent customer service
- Placing stationery and equipment orders.
- Previous administrative experience – ideally within estate agency
- Have strong spelling and grammar skills
- Professional, presentable with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A flexible and adaptable nature
- Friendly and a good sense of humour
- A desire to become an integral part of the team
- Ability to work on own initiative and work collaboratively
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be highly organised with excellent planning skills
- Have competent IT skills with experience in using Microsoft Word.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £25,000 depending on previous experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (some flexibility can be discussed). Parking is provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.