Sales Administrator for this independent Estate Agency in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading , Berkshire | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2020-07-07 07 July 2020 Closing date for applications: 07 July 2020
This independent estate agency with a fantastic reputation is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support its busy Sales department in Reading.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have some previous property administration experience, however, our client will also consider a superb trainee who is proactive, outgoing and confident.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Updating property portals/window displays/the property database – marketing
- Preparing sales paperwork, including chasing up vendors and solicitors
- Responsible for money laundering check and ensuring you have followed all procedures
- Providing support and assistance to the negotiators and managers, wherever needed
- Office management, including ordering and maintaining stationery supplies and office facilities.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Great IT/administration skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Well presented.
The package on offer for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on previous experience. You will be required to work alternate Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.