Sales Administrator for this independent Estate Agency in Kennington, South London
Permanent Kennington, South London | £28k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-04-05 05 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 05 June 2021
This independent estate agency with a fantastic reputation is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to support its busy team in Kennington.
Reporting directly to the branch manager, the purpose of the role is to actively contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the office and ensuring the very best service is delivered at all times.
The successful candidate must be able to deliver under pressure and be confident in dealing with clients both in person and over the phone in a polite and professional manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating property portals/window displays/the property database – marketing
- Preparing sales paperwork, including chasing up vendors and solicitors
- Responsible for money laundering check and ensuring you have followed all procedures
- Providing support and assistance to the negotiators and managers, wherever needed
- Office management, including ordering and maintaining stationery supplies and office facilities.
- Previous property administration experience within a busy environment
- Superb organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Computer literate – experience using Reapit would be beneficial
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Well presented.
The package on offer for this role will be in the region of £28,000 to £30,000 depending on previous experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6.30pm and if you wish to work occasional Saturdays you will be paid extra for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email me: email@example.com