Sales Administrator for this highly successful Property Investment Company in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2021-06-29 29 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 29 August 2021
We have been instructed by this highly successful Property Investment Company to recruit a professional Sales Administrator to support the sales team in Battersea.
To be successful in this role, it is important that you have previous experience working within a busy property-based environment dealing with high-end clientele. To be considered for this position you will have a stable track record in the property industry, be highly organised and able to multi-task.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the general running of the office including:
- Liaising with outsourced IT and accountants
- Handling inbound and outbound post
- Stationery and office supply ordering
- Ad hoc administrative responsibility
- Assisting manager and sales negotiators as and when required
- Managing internal applicant’s database
- Performing AML checks as and when requested
- Internal bookkeeping
- Filing and checking of inbound and outbound invoices
- Working alongside outsourced accountants on a regular basis
- Assisting in the creation of contract documents for sales
- Creation of post-sale invoices and updating internal databases
- Uploading property to Rightmove, On The Market and Zoopla
- Uploading opportunities to internally managed company website
- Managing external ad campaigns including in local and national newspapers
- Managing the upload of our monthly property auction
- Mailing out property opportunities to extensive internal database.
- Previous experience within property administration
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Polished telephone manner
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Using discretion at all times.
Our client is offering a generous salary package of £30,000 to £35,000. The hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.