Sales Administrator for this highly respected Estate Agency in Golders Green, North London
Permanent Golders Green, North London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-11-24 24 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 24 January 2022
Our client is a long-standing, highly respected estate agency in Golders Green, North London and is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their impressive team.
The purpose of the role is to actively contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the office and ensuring the very best service is delivered at all times.
To be successful, you will have at least 1 years’ experience as an administrator within the property industry, and due to this being a busy office, it is important that you are well-organised with excellent administration skills and an eye for detail.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing office supplies
- Running reference checks
- Adding new instructions to Vebra Alto
- Preparing sales memorandums & invoices
- Uploading properties to various portals and social media platforms
- Instructing photos, floorplans & EPC
- Carrying out land registry checks
- Creating sales brochures
- Any other administrative duties required by the sales team.
- Property administration experience, ideally within sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- High standards of service and professionalism
- IT literate – experience using Vebra Alto would be beneficial
- Keen to learn
The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience. There is on-site parking available.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.