Sales Administrator for this fast-growing hybrid Estate Agency in Croydon, Surrey
Permanent Croydon, Surrey | £25k OTE
Job Posted: 2022-02-10 10 February 2022 Closing date for applications: 24 February 2022
Our client is a fast-growing hybrid estate agency which is rapidly expanding throughout Surrey, Sussex and Kent. Their mission is to supply outstanding service through dedication and knowledge, and to grow their business through excellence and integrity. This ethos has led to consistent personal referrals and recommendations from delighted customers, which has been paramount to their rapid growth.
They are ambitious and professional, and their hardworking employees are well rewarded! They are able to offer their staff something that many of their competitors can only dream of – fantastic career growth!
To be considered for this position you will have had previous experience within a property administration role, have superb customer service skills and the ability to multitask. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion
- Attending property visits to meet surveyors
- Maintaining canvassing spreadsheet and sending letters to potential customers
- Preparing and sending sales memorandums
- Ensuring sales files are compliant with correct documentation, ID etc.
- Answering the phones and supporting the sales team.
- Previous experience within an administrative role, preferably within property or a similar industry
- IT literate – Microsoft Office
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £23,000, plus a quarterly bonus that will enable you to earn up to £25,000 per annum. You will be provided with a mileage allowance.
Benefits include 20 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday, summer and Christmas parties, quarterly team socials and more! You will be joining a fun, young team where everyone gets on extremely well!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com