Sales Administrator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Purley, Surrey
Permanent Purley, Surrey | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2017-08-19 19 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 October 2017
A fantastic role has become available at this privately-owned estate agency based in the centre of Purley, Surrey. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to support the sales department and other departments when necessary.
Our client strives to provide a bespoke service, with experienced management and staff dealing with the sale of residential property, specialising in the middle to upper end market.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous experience within a similar role and have excellent organisation skills.
The main duties for this role will include:
- General administration skills
- Updating property database software with data, correspondence and documentation
- Uploading and advertising properties listed
- Liaising with company clients
- Social media feeds and posts up to date
- Regular contact with vendor and applicants
- Front of house duties e.g. answering telephone and emails
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written
- Proficient computer skills
- Good telephone manner
- Confident and professional manner
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
The salary for this role will be from £18,000 to £23,000 dependent on experience, plus additional benefits. The hours of work for this role will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com